iPhone App Nonfunctional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
I am having a rather large issue with the Interference iPhone app. Whenever I attempt to load any thread in it, the app just crashes. In the past, this would happen occasionally, but it's been happening 100% of the time since yesterday. I am running iOS 7.0.6 on an iPhone 5S. I've tried the basic solutions: doing a hard reset of the phone and re-installing the app. Neither did anything. If this persists and I have time, I may wipe the iPhone and reinstall iOS. I'm not sure if there's anything that the Interference tech team can do about this (since the app is written by another group, if I understand correctly), but I thought that it would be worth mentioning nonetheless. Has anyone else had this issue?

I know of a fix. You have to buy an Android phone and sell your iPhone. ;)

Sent from my SM-N900P using U2 Interference mobile app

I know of a fix. You have to buy an Android phone and sell your iPhone. ;)

Sent from my SM-N900P using U2 Interference mobile app

I didn't at all expect a response like this from anyone! :wink:

I am having a rather large issue with the Interference iPhone app. Whenever I attempt to load any thread in it, the app just crashes. In the past, this would happen occasionally, but it's been happening 100% of the time since yesterday. I am running iOS 7.0.6 on an iPhone 5S. I've tried the basic solutions: doing a hard reset of the phone and re-installing the app. Neither did anything. If this persists and I have time, I may wipe the iPhone and reinstall iOS. I'm not sure if there's anything that the Interference tech team can do about this (since the app is written by another group, if I understand correctly), but I thought that it would be worth mentioning nonetheless. Has anyone else had this issue?

Yes its happening pretty much across the board. Don't wipe your iPhone and reinstall iOS..that's crazy talk! lol

Is it working now? I have an iPhone 4S with the latest software and it seems ok to me.

Back
Top Bottom