Interferencer of the month

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
We could have like an interferencer of the month or a special interferencer award at christmas or something like that - just as a bit of fun - like the mods could put 5 interferencers up for the award and ppl vote for their interferencer - then they could get like a special status or something for like a week or something :shrug:

The Content section features Fan Profiles occasionally, which puts a member in the spotlight. That is sort of like what you are talking about, though people don't vote on who gets to be featured...they are just selected.

Bonochick said:
The Content section features Fan Profiles occasionally, which puts a member in the spotlight. That is sort of like what you are talking about, though people don't vote on who gets to be featured...they are just selected.
i like these. but it should be done every month. :mad:

Liza does not post often (besides posting the articles in Content), but she is our Content Producer, assigns articles/interviews to our writers, etc

Its okay Martha...I was too shy to talk to anyone and stayed on the fringe of all the fun :reject:

I've since gotten over that :mac: :D

Oh wow... funny how I rarely EVER post in the forums cos I'm too busy doing the content portion of the site... but when I randomly viewed this post.... what do ya know, there's my name. :) (gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.)

I remeber Martha and Jeff with whom I had the pleasure of dining with, Joel of course, and Christine. AND I'm pretty sure I met the rest of you in brief passing but if I don't remember your proper names, forgive me.

Thanks for the compliments on the shirt..... can't wait for the upcomming tour, we'll see what happens.

p.s. martha.... you may have glimpsed at Zonelisteners extraordinary cuteness, he's a rather cute fella

thank you liza...you make me blush.

Did you know I am know living in Illinois? Champaign!?

Martha, Martha, Martha.....

I was just a wee bit player back then...hardly a six-month old poster here at interlandia. But never fear...BAW and I are planning a Southern Cal gathering YOU MUST ATTEND. :D

hmmm... just reading the name " Mr.BAW" is kinda disturbing... Mister , Bono , and Wife all in the same name brings up strange thoughts. ;) lol! j/k!!!

JEFF!!! you're in Illinois!?!?! (too cold for ya in... was it MN or WI?) hmmmm... next Interf gathering party... somewhere in Illinois. :D

Liza -

Yes...I am in champaign (coming from Minnesota). I get up to Chicago for shows and for an occasional weekend here and there. You ever go to the Elevation(band) shows?

BAW and I "talked" about the gathering. I need to get out S. cali way soon. Maybe after the new year.
:|

True, this So Cal get-together did not get any further than the discussion stage...no dates have been set. zoney! doesn't even know when he'll be here so I guess that's the first thing that has to be worked out.

But it WILL happen (someday) and Martha WILL be there (somehow)! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom