Interference T-Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

teehee

Refugee
Hi :wave:

This is the first time I come to this forum :yes: I have just read some forums are going to be just for the Premium Members. I have no money right now, but I'm thinking of becoming one. Anyway, I know you need to raise money so what if we made Interference T-Shirts? Make a design contest or something and then sell them to raise money for it. Maybe that is silly but :shrug:

Hola Teehee! Pienso que es una idea muy buena! Comprar?a una camiseta de Interference :yes:

That's a great idea tee hee! But I believe Elvis has considered this before and it didnt work out to where he would make much money.. plus I think people would rather pay $12 for full use of the forum than for a t shirt.

Sicy said:
That's a great idea tee hee! But I believe Elvis has considered this before and it didnt work out to where he would make much money.. plus I think people would rather pay $12 for full use of the forum than for a t shirt.

I guess you are right. Anyway, wouldn't it be cool to see people at concerts with PLEBA t-shirts? :D

There was the idea for the PLEBA T-shirt a while back, and we discussed doing it independently of the actual forums so that Elvis wouldn't have to get messed up in it...giving a cut of the profits either to Interference or a Bono-friendly charity.

What ever became of that?

"PLEBA: Even Bono says we're scary."

paxetaurora said:
There was the idea for the PLEBA T-shirt a while back, and we discussed doing it independently of the actual forums so that Elvis wouldn't have to get messed up in it...giving a cut of the profits either to Interference or a Bono-friendly charity.

What ever became of that?

"PLEBA: Even Bono says we're scary."

I got permission from Elvis to do a design, but no one ever submitted a design, so things just kind of fizzled.

Any tshirt, or product, that relates to interference.com or this forum must be approved by myself, and only myself.

I -am- open for suggestions.. but we'd have to have some art submitted for ideas... then I could pursue having the shirts made.

Joel

It could be really simple - like just PLEBA on the front, maybe with each letter a different color. Then the "Even Bono says we're scary!" quote on the back?

Maybe could do a small pic of each guy under their letter on the front, but that might get tricky with copyright issues depending on where the pics are from.

Just some thoughts.........:shrug:

bonosloveslave said:
It could be really simple - like just PLEBA on the front, maybe with each letter a different color. Then the "Even Bono says we're scary!" quote on the back?

Maybe could do a small pic of each guy under their letter on the front, but that might get tricky with copyright issues depending on where the pics are from.

Just some thoughts.........:shrug:

We cant produce tshirts with images of the band members, however we can do things like use a quote, use the site name, phrases like U2 Fans... etc...

The issues of copyright, handling of money and product, and possible profit, are all the reasons which I need to approve stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom