Interference Plebiscite: Abdicate or Mediate - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2004, 06:10 AM   #406
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 03:54 AM
Originally posted by TheBrazilianFly

If that's not really The Edge then it has defenitly messed with my heart and mind and you just don't do that.
I would definetly agree with statement as well as U2Kitten's there....

Old 10-11-2004, 06:18 AM   #407
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 03:54 AM
Originally posted by brook

In response to some of the folks who have said just to let it go - If you don't care about this if it is The Edge or isn't, that's cool. This argument has been quite nicely and in my opinion, for the most part - civilly contained right here in this thread (and not blasted about over the whole board). But some people do care very much - especially some who have paid money to this site. They feel like customers and want to not feel like they are being misled in exchange for their hard-earned.

First, I DO care if it's Edge or not, some have said that but not me. I think it matters. Though I do just want to get back to normal here because I like the fun we used to have, as I said I DO totally understand this. I also have given money. I agree with the person who said somewhere back there that this is no longer just a little fun fansite, this has become big, it's a business now, with paying customers who deserve to be treated fairly and honestly as any business would have to do. When the site was free, it was easier to accept Elvis was doing everything his way only and saying if anyone didn't like it they could hit the highway. But now that many people have invested in the site, I don't think it's an autocracy anymore and people's feelings and demands should be given more consideration and importance. I hate to bring money into it and never have, but that is another point here. But the non paying members of the community also deserve respect and fairness. We are all people with feelings who are not asking too much to expect that.

Brazilian Fly

Old 10-11-2004, 06:20 AM   #408
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 06:54 AM
Originally posted by U2Kitten
Brazilian Fly
I needed that, thanks.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:25 AM   #409
Creator of the Blue Crack
Local Time: 12:54 AM
This thread needs a break as does this topic. I've got numerous emails and PMs asking me to close it down for awhile, atleast until there is something more substantial to be said. While I'm sure some of you will be upset by that, I think everyone needs a break from it for awhile. Please respect the rules/FAQ. This thread will be reopened at the appropriate time.

I created this place. I hyped a band.
Now I own an ad agency. We hype brands.
All roads for me lead back to U2. Ain't it grand.
FB me. IG me. Tweet me.
Closed Thread