Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 06:41 AM   #196
pax
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:19 AM
Kitten, please. We all want to get to the bottom of this. No one is going to ban you, I promise.

Join Amnesty.
Old 10-09-2004, 06:42 AM   #197
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:19 AM
Thanks Pax. I feel sorry for you and the other mods being caught in the middle of this (and no I don't think any of it is your fault)

Old 10-09-2004, 06:44 AM   #198
pax
ONE
love, blood, life

Thank you for saying so. We appreciate that.

Join Amnesty.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:17 AM   #199
The Fly

Local Time: 03:19 PM
Quote:
More substantial? What about, works for staff, has been openly bragging ("it's my pleasure") and claiming to be the one in contact with the band, has several times posted that it was you whose credibility was on the line and don't blame Elvis, has access to the things that would make it possible- is that enough, in addition to the writing style? Also I just noticed that the person who posted as salomeU2000 has similar style in that post

Such a shame as I sit here shaking my head.
It is understandable to have doubts and come up with elaborate theories; it happens to the best of us. I wouldn't mind being Katey but alast I'm not.
Had you done your homework correctly, you'd realize I have been on staff for quite some time as producer and now art director. And you would have also remembered you emailed me a link to your personal site a very long time ago wanting to be a part of the staff. Aren't you glad it didn't happen, otherwise you'd be in one of these 'theories'.
Old 10-09-2004, 08:37 AM   #200
Blue Crack Addict

I never said you weren't real. I know you are a different person. That doesn't mean she didn't possibly post under the username just that once. I can understand how you all would deny and try to cover things up considering the circumstances. While I can't be totally sure of EXACTLY what's going on, I AM sure Katey is involved, and I am certain something is rotten here and people deserve an explanation or at least a stop to it all.

I can totally understand doubt having to be put on all the accusations here. Some people have said they'd leave the site if this is a hoax. A lot of members are disappointed by it all. Who wouldn't try to cover their butt? You can always try to take it back to the old 'you can believe or you cannot believe' philosophy, which is what is happening by casting doubt onto the doubters and their ideas. However, I'm afraid at this time the points of angela, brook, u2dork and myself are more believable than the idea of Edge actually making those posts.

Old 10-09-2004, 09:44 AM   #201
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten
I never said you weren't real. I know you are a different person. That doesn't mean she didn't possibly post under the username just that once. I can understand how you all would deny and try to cover things up considering the circumstances. While I can't be totally sure of EXACTLY what's going on, I AM sure Katey is involved, and I am certain something is rotten here and people deserve an explanation or at least a stop to it all.

I can totally understand doubt having to be put on all the accusations here. Some people have said they'd leave the site if this is a hoax. A lot of members are disappointed by it all. Who wouldn't try to cover their butt? You can always try to take it back to the old 'you can believe or you cannot believe' philosophy, which is what is happening by casting doubt onto the doubters and their ideas. However, I'm afraid at this time the points of angela, brook, u2dork and myself are more believable than the idea of Edge actually making those posts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Isn't it funny how the doubtee is instilling doubts into the doubtors. So lets see we all post under each others names..wow that is such a good idea.. careful U2Kitten I may post as you next.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:04 AM   #202
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 05:19 PM
SOME MEMBERS ON THIS BOARD SEEM TO BE PARANOID. MAYBE HAD TOO MANY PILLS FOR BREAKFAST. STOP THIS.

I AM A MEMBER HERE AND I WANT THIS STUPID ACCUSATIONS TO STOP. THIS IS LIKE A FUCKING WAR ON ONE OF THE BOARDS I REALLY LIKE WITH PERSONS I REALLY LIKE. I DON´T CARE SHIT ABOUT DAMN CONSPIRACY THEORIES OF WHOEVER.

I HAVE WORKED IN THE INDUSTRY AND I DON´T CARE IF THE EDGE IS ON THIS BOARD OR NOT UNLESS HE WANTS TO ADDRESS ME. I DON´T CARE IF AN INTERVIEW WAS REPLIED BY PRINCIPLE STAFF OR PERSONALLY - PRACTICALLY ITS THE SAME BECAUSE THE MANAGEMENT REPRESENTS THE BAND. THERE ARE REASONS FOR LETTING MP3S CIRCULATE FREELY - EVER THOUGHT OF MARKETING.

THERE IS NO RESPECT IN ACCUSING ALL THE STAFF OF STUPID SHIT IMO SOME MEMBERS HERE ARE BEHAVING LIKE THE FUCKING WARREN COMMISSION.

Excuse my rant, in another thread I said I would not jump in here and you all know I can be very friendly and diplomatic at times, I can even be NICE but only if I want to. Anyway, enough is enough. As far as I know there is no one called Nixon on this board so what´s the fucking use.

ITS NOT REAL JUST WASTING TIME - Tricky

PEACE AND ONE LOVE
Old 10-09-2004, 10:12 AM   #203
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by whenhiphopdrovethebigcars
..........RE ARE REASONS FOR LETTING MP3S CIRCULATE FREELY - EVER THOUGHT OF MARKETING.

ITS NOT REAL JUST WASTING TIME - Tricky

PEACE AND ONE LOVE

thank you
Old 10-09-2004, 10:12 AM   #204
War Child

Thank You..as some one posted before on another thread can't remember who sorry..
War is Over if You Want It
Old 10-09-2004, 11:17 AM   #205
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Uh, I would like to state for the record that I am not accusing or naming anyone as the culprit. I just wanted to point out my suspicions and now that I've done so in the proper thread, I'm going to move on and go look at some nice pictures, read some nice articles and have nice little chats with the other members of the board and hope at some point this is all cleared up.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:37 AM   #206
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:19 PM
Apart from things I mentioned in my posts earlier, yes, that pic he allegedly posted and I also doubt anyone in the band would go all the way and post the lyrics to the Zoo TV opening song in Everything you know is wrong. I bet none of them even remember it, care about it or have the time to post around on a forum.

There's a specific question for The Edge in As the boys play rock n roll that surprisingly has NOT been answered.

"I don't care if it is The Edge"? Well good for you, but do you not care we're being lied to and cheated if it's not him, not to mention the band's good name and reputation is abused?

Over and over, not only this thread and several other forums, questions have been raised about The Edge. It's time this is settled once and for all.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:55 AM   #207
Refugee

Local Time: 09:19 AM
I'll be pissed if it turns out Edge is fake. We spend money for premium memberships and donate money to a new server and then we find out Edge is fake. So I feel like we are being had and it pisses me off.

This better come clean and out in the open, and if Edge is fake and a mod is faking him, I have no respect for this fansite anymore and I am gone.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:09 PM   #208
War Child

Maybe a bit offtopic....maybe not....

Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Alva Edison, Pablo Picasso and Andy warhol were known to be dyslexic.....just to name a few...
Old 10-09-2004, 12:32 PM   #209
War Child

Quote:
Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Alva Edison, Pablo Picasso and Andy warhol were known to be dyslexic.....just to name a few
I feel in good company then
Old 10-09-2004, 12:39 PM   #210
you are what you is

Quote:
Originally posted by salomeU2000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
your behaviour in this thread has been more antagonising than mine even

Katey is on about the same level as me

congrats to both of you

“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Closed Thread