Interference=Commercial Website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salome said:
as an accountant I work with profit & loss sheets, balance sheets and budgets all the time
i fyou ever need any help to put together a financial business plan then just let me know :up:

No business plan for the site Salome, thanks though. It's really just a matter of covering expenses - increase/decrease.

yeah, just so you know that if you ever need someone who has experience with financial info I'd be more than happy to take a look at yours

Salome said:
yeah, just so you know that if you ever need someone who has experience with financial info I'd be more than happy to take a look at yours

Thanks again for the offer. I'll let you know if I ever need someone.

ok, I'll drop this now because I can see you don't want any help at this moment

it does look though that you're in - as we (we being me and Steve Forbes) like to call it - financial denial
so far you've lost $ 35,000 on a site that considering the generated income even in the worst possible situation should make you $ 500 per year at least
there must be a way to turn this around somehow before this site really gets into trouble

I would really advise you to get some professional help to figure out what the source of your problems is

Salome: Keep in mind that Elvis just recently started getting $ for Interference, through fund-raisers, subscriptions and some ads. For years, he paid for all expenses. Hence, I would imagine that the bulk of the $$ he spent was early on (from '95 through '01). He had no $$ coming in from the site then. Therefore, if he wanted to recoup those losses, he'd have to charge enough to cover that initial investment. And given the attitude of people in this thread (not willing to spned $12/year), I doubt he could charge much more for subscriptions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom