inactivity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
I recently changed my options so that Interference doesn't "remember" me so me and the roomie don't continue to boost each other's post counts. :shifty: Anyway, I noticed that if I am inactive for awhile, I get bumped out and have to re-log in. This happens even when I am brousing but not posting for awhile, or writing a journal entry. However, my roomie can log in, leave the computer with Interference open for a few hours, and return and still be logged in.

Not complaining or anything; I just think this is bizarre and wonder if anyone knows why or if I did something weird. :)

I think it is because you have the option checked to not browse board with cookies, and your roommie's options are set to browse board with cookies.

Okay, I am really lame and I still don't get it. I just got bumped out in less than 10 minutes of logging in and not posting.

34752785%3A%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32338%3A3454969nu0mrj

I am brousing with cookies except the ones that will keep me logged in automatically when I return.

I'm guessing that I should clear my cookies and see if that helps, since that is always the magical solution!

And now I want to eat cookies and we don't have any. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom