In the spotlight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
A couple of other message boards I visit have what is called a "spotlight" forum. For a couple of weeks, one forum is moved up to the top of the page and given a "spotlight." It gives the members an opportunity to check out forums they might have forgotten about, or don't even know about *coughouizycough*;) .
We have several very cool forums that are underrated and undervisited, perhaps putting a "spotlight" on them would uncover some hidden gems in this place.

Last edited:
I've visited other boards before where they would actually spotlight a member. I kinda thought that, that was cool.. but at almost 15,000 members which we have, that might be a bit too much. Speaking of which, does anyone ever delete some of the unused accounts? I mean, there's no way that all 14,790 people visit the board regulary :lol:

MK :mad: I clicked on that and found poor Tony to be extremely boring.

Seriously thou...How many people think to go into the MP3 forum, or It's a Musical Journey on a daily basis (aside from mods and admins that have to). Those are great forums, and giving them a "spotlight" might help get other people to see that.

Back
Top Bottom