Important!!! Please Read - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Inside Broadcast
Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2002, 05:40 PM   #31
Local Time: 12:32 AM

I don't have a credit card, but I'd more than kick myself if I didn't help my favorite online forum in its time of need. I want to donate, but is there an address I could send a money order to?

Also, I want to thank you lovely Administrators for devoting your time and effort to this place where hundreds of us fans gather every day to discuss U2. I'm one of the newer members, but I was a lurker for some time, and in that time, developed respect for Interference and its executives. I believe this forum has done a better job of bringing us together even better than Zootopia. I really appreciate the fact that you guys, Elvis, HellAngel, and Sicy, work so meticulously and devotedly to continually make this place better for all of us. Thank you.

Love, hugs, and kissies,

Old 08-06-2002, 05:48 PM   #32
Creator of the Blue Crack
Local Time: 09:32 PM
Originally posted by georgie
I think could be good to find another provider Elvis!
Do you have more than 1 Gb traffic each month?
I know there are american providers which allow more than 10 gb traffic every month...or interference is bigger?

For just the forum... during SLOW times... its more than 35x that.

I created this place. I hyped a band.
Now I own an ad agency. We hype brands.
All roads for me lead back to U2. Ain't it grand.
FB me. IG me. Tweet me.
Old 08-06-2002, 06:08 PM   #33
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 10:32 PM
Re: Hey!

Originally posted by Queen Betty
is there an address I could send a money order to?
you can send an email to for more information.
Old 08-06-2002, 07:42 PM   #34
New Yorker
Local Time: 01:32 AM
I'm in for my part and a couple of youngins.
Old 08-06-2002, 10:26 PM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 10:32 PM
No Credit? No Problem!

For y'all Feedbackers without credit cards, like me, don't worry! Paypal has their thing set up where you can use them with your Checking Account. You don't need a credit card! They Automatically withdrawal the amount from your bank.

And by the way, I will also donate whatever I can, whenever I can. It's sad that my favorite sites are closing down left and right. Let's not make this be one of them! Thanks!
Old 08-07-2002, 12:57 PM   #36

when i'll have a job , i'll sent some , but now i'm unemployed and have only 40$ on my account
Old 08-07-2002, 01:12 PM   #37
Local Time: 06:32 AM
Mine is sent. Cant imagine life without interference.
Old 08-07-2002, 03:45 PM   #38
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 05:32 AM
I'm doing another donation. I'm afraid my first one wasn't enough. I'd *die* if this place went away. Yuck!
Old 08-07-2002, 03:57 PM   #39
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 05:32 AM
I'm a klutz. I can't figure out Paypal for checks, so I'll just send another snail mail. I've got the address on a piece of paper that's taped to my computer.
Old 08-07-2002, 06:56 PM   #40
Bono's Belly Dancing Friend

Khanada sounds like a born fundraiser! I can just see it now, we can have different giving levels named after U2's key security, crew, management and of course at the highest levels, the band members....the person's status could be listed under their name (unless they give anonymously), benefits could include invites to private functions, merchandise, private posting rooms, such as "Elvis' Golden Patron's Circle Lounge" ...hilarious!!!

In fact, I would even volunteer to put a formal fundraising program together for you, since this is what I do for a living...on a *ehm* Pro Bono basis!!!

Anyway, not only would I be remiss as a fundraiser to not put my money where my mouth is, so to speak, but truly, I don't know what I ever did without interference and the people I have met here. I would be delighted to do my own humble part.

just a suggestion though...since bandwidth will always need to be payed for...the forum could always be set up as a pay-only forum. like say, maybe $2-5 a year, or whatever. this way, the money would always be there. *or* if you want to have it be open for anyone to join, maybe have like a platinum account or something for the same price. this way, you could join for free or stay free if you want, but you could donate and become a platinum member or something. they'd have special privledges, like the ability to search the forums and stuff (since i know that takes up bandwidth).
Old 08-07-2002, 07:32 PM   #41
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Originally posted by Mrs. Edge
Khanada sounds like a born fundraiser!

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 08-09-2002, 08:40 PM   #42

Done and done.
Old 08-09-2002, 10:53 PM   #43
the best money i've spent

Okay... i'm going to keep this short and sweet.

My name is Tim Foster. I have to admit i rarely use this forum. I love U2. I understand how important this place is. The last thing i want to see is the forum going under.

I made a donation. Not like i could afford it, but i can just give up whatever crap i was going to buy instead. IT was the best money i've ever spent.

There is NO reason not to donate. Even if you have a dollar. IT all helps!!! i'm serious. a few people with large donations amounts to nothing. I myself could only spare a small amount, but that's all that we need.

All of us giving just a little. MORE THAN ENOUGH. i'm giving and i don't even use this place. i just respect all of you and the cause.

p.s. - please find it in your heart to give. you'll feel great afterwards. i promise.
Old 08-09-2002, 11:04 PM   #44
Forum Moderator
Local Time: 01:32 AM

That's very nice of you, Tim! Interference appreciates it!
"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at]
Old 08-10-2002, 01:45 AM   #45
New Yorker
Local Time: 11:32 PM
Its not much, but heres $10 for now....

if I donated what a think this place is really worth, I'd have to break into FOrt Knox and successfuly clean them out, Then Hit the US Federal reserve, Then I'd have to dig into the World Debt relief fund...and so on

Thanks So much for all the good times. I might spontaneously combust if this place went under. Interference

Closed Thread