I'll show you a full box!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Dearest Powers that Be,

It has come to be time and again that while the informative and colourful graphical representation of my inbox's free space has displayed a more than generous amount of room for new messages, I am constantly hounded by enraged outcries that my inbox is full!

While I was perplexed at first I was soon enlightened to the cause.

If, like me, you happen to save a selection of your sent messages, then that pretty little graph is actually a big fat deceiving liar, meant to lull you into a false sense of complacency.
And I shall stand for it no more!!!!!

I demand (in a polite and respectful way) that graphical representations actually be representative!

As such, I propose a query as to whether it is possible to have the little graphs simply tell us how much free space we have left in general?

And if so, would the great powers consider modifying it in said manner?

Merci beaucoup.

Awww.... c'mon, only the last line was in another language. :grumpy:

I was just trying to keep things colourful for ya.

I wanted to know if it were possible to have a indicator that shows how full your entire PM account is, rather than the sometimes misleading, "how full your inbox" is indicator.

Or perhaps have both? The inbox specific indicator when you actually go into your PM inbox, and when you sign in, have it simply show how full your entire account is?

Please? It is something that continually frustrates me.

Is that better, Sicilicious? :kiss:

ikea-dick-in-the-box-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom