igive up for now....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
....oh well, i wrote a long post and just hit submit and i was bounced out as can't submit --not registed.

I didn't see any kind of alert that i was writing too much. Is there a Time or charcter limit [as the little notice-link is there] ?limit? I checked FAQ's. I'm not the world's fastest typist and this keyboard's space bar does't work very well . :(

I guess I'll try to get back tomorrow or so. If I don't see any suggestions by next visit, I'll post this in help, too.

good luck to all snowed in.

dazzledbylight said:
....oh well, i wrote a long post and just hit submit and i was bounced out as can't submit --not registed.

I didn't see any kind of alert that i was writing too much. Is there a Time or charcter limit [as the little notice-link is there] ?limit? I checked FAQ's. I'm not the world's fastest typist and this keyboard's space bar does't work very well . :(

I guess I'll try to get back tomorrow or so. If I don't see any suggestions by next visit, I'll post this in help, too.

good luck to all snowed in.

:wink: Hello Dazzledbylight, sorry to hear about your little problem. How long you been a U2 fan? What are you listening too when U2 is on down time? Don't worry, today was a Dirty Day, but tomorrow will be a Beautiful Day......:huh:

Sounds like something just went screwy with the connection for a second...I don't think you did anything wrong!

If you use AOL it might have logged you out for timing out.

Use Internet Explorer to browse the forum (if that's the case).

Back
Top Bottom