If I may make a small suggestion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
That we stop for a moment and give props to the mods of this site. Some of you might be thinking what is the motive with this thread? And of course there is a motive. Not as sinister as you might think though. Precisely given the recent events, I know how hard it must be for our mods. I want to give them a big virtual hug. They are people I genuinely love. They are great people.

If you dont know them, try and find a way to get to know them. If you do know them, then chances are you know what I'm talking about anyway.

:heart: to the mods
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angela Harlem said:
I know how hard it must be for our mods. I want to give them a big virtual...

Nod of approval.

Agreed. They've done an admirable job of maintaining composure and patience.

And yes, this does feel quite odd.

:sexywink:

This whole Edgegate really upset me. Then I heard City of Blinding Lights and remembered what was really important here. Fans sharing the music and talking about it. I am greatful.

Life is too short.

I love the mods here! Even the ex-mods. I have never had a problem with any of them.

:up:

When I became a mod of a much smaller forum, I developed a new appreciation for everything that the mods here have to go through. It ain't easy, especially in FYM! I know I wouldn't be handle it so kudos to you all! :up:

:heart: mods :heart:

Kudos to all the present and former mods who have done a wonderful job of keeping this place running smoothly on a day-to-day basis.

Back
Top Bottom