I love this place but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree. i see the reason for some of them and they are cool.
It's just so hard to keep up on all of them.

Yes. For example I think Free Your Mind shouldn't have the War subforum, it should incorporate The Goal is Soul etc.. Just my ideal.

Ironically though I think there should be a new, proper off topic forum. Because Lemonade Stand isn't OT, it is a mess forum. There's no where to go for pub chit chat.

U2 fans are a vast group of people from all places, with all interests. We try to represent that here at Interference, on the forums, and try not to limit discussion by limiting topics.

I can't even keep up with every topic here, nor do I try. I pay the most attention to the topics/forums that interest me the most.

I agree Elvis. I do think there are about 3 forums that could be
merged as one.
You all are doing a great job!!

The one in PLEBA technically is for regular meetings and the Tour section would be for meetings while on the tour. However, PLEBA is somewhat its own community which is why there is a section there.

Sicy said:
However, PLEBA is somewhat its own community which is why there is a section there.

this is because all sane people are afraid of pleba, and sometimes sane people meet the band, too.

Sicy said:
The one in PLEBA technically is for regular meetings and the Tour section would be for meetings while on the tour. However, PLEBA is somewhat its own community which is why there is a section there.

So, basically, if I meet a band member after the tour I would post in there? What if I'm not a regular member or PLEBA?

Thats a serious question, I'm not trying to be annoying, honestly.

I didn't know about the distinction until now. Unfortunately, I've taken all possible steps to avoid meeting a band member because the stress of deciding in which forum I should post my story would be too much. Had I known about this difference earlier I would probably be touring with them now after having become such good friends with all of them.

:mad:

As a newbie I went in to PLBEA once and thank god every day I got out alive.

Never making that mistake agian.

Not that I am sane though. :wink:

The problem isn't the number of forums. Its number of people. A listing of current people online is longer than most forum's total member list. Just drop everyone with "Bono" in their name and everything will be fine.

Yes, this newbie is getting headaches trying to read everything on the screen at once.

Mud in the Sand said:
The problem isn't the number of forums. Its number of people. A listing of current people online is longer than most forum's total member list. Just drop everyone with "Bono" in their name and everything will be fine.

Hey!!!!!!! :mad: :lol:

Testje is Dutch word for little test. Our Father Friar , oh crap, Ive forgotten the rest of his name, umm, Thingie once posted a testing thread and a group of us moved in.

<---still doesn't understand deathbear and his friends, but doesn't really care that they're annoying.

IWasBored said:
<---still doesn't understand deathbear and his friends, but doesn't really care that they're annoying.

I'll mold myself to be like everyone else. After that, our shiny happy cult can perform a mass suicide. Or, wait, will that only be my desire? Prolly. OK, you oh-i'm-so-crazy-about U2 Clone, I have no affiliation with Deathbear. Your history with him is not ours. Give me a few months before you truly find me annoying. I'm sure you will and I'm sure you'll see I'm something much nastier.

Back
Top Bottom