I have a really cool, wild idea for the interference.com community!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i did a series of paintings inspired by u2 songs a while back.. i might be interested in contributing

My life has been so busy and hectic that I haven't had the opportunity to give time to this project. At this point, I'd love it if someone with some energy and time could head this thing. I want to see it happen, but I don't think I'm the person to make it so :(

This is a really cool idea and I can't figure out why this thread is hiding here. Honestly this is the first time I have seen it.

About copyrights on photos: Most images are indeed copyrighted, we probably can't use them, even in altered states, without permission from whoever owns the copyright. For this reason I think we should only include original artwork/photos and not alterations of somebody else's work (i.e. computer-generated images) if this thing happens. There is enough creativity out there to make up for what it will lack without the copyrighted stuff.

ooooooh I like this idea!!!!!!

popkid - if evryone helped or even a small team of ppl - ur project would work imo :up:

:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom