I can't get the damn shopping cart to work.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I've tried to make my Vegas reservations twice now, but when I get to the shopping cart part, I get a nice thing that tells me what's in my cart, and a note along the bottom assuring me that my connection is secure, but that's it. Nothing to click, nothing else. I'd really like to go. Do I need to go over to my mom's house and use her accursed PC to accomplish the reservations? Or can I use my Mac here at home?

this is what i see when i click on the link:
vegas9jo.jpg

if you click on "add to cart" (not "view cart") it forwards you to paypal. is this what happens for you? i'm on a mac too so i understand these things about how some sites can be kinda screwy, especially if you use safari. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:
this is what i see when i click on the link:
vegas9jo.jpg

if you click on "add to cart" (not "view cart") it forwards you to paypal. is this what happens for you? i'm on a mac too so i understand these things about how some sites can be kinda screwy, especially if you use safari. :drool:

Yeah, I got forwarded to paypal. And then nothing.

You're all not alone. I ordered my tickets with no problems, got right to Paypal. Then I went to order my t-shirt and somehow in the clicking involved I ended up with 2 orders and 2 paypal charges! Help! I've sent email to Joel but no response since yesterday. I only want one shirt and a refund for the duplicate charge!

Back
Top Bottom