How Would I go about this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fluffy123

The Fly
Hi there,

I just thought I'd get your guidance on this situation before I did anything really.

I'm currently studying a music degree at university, and in my final year. As part of that final year, I'm required to submit a dissertation, which is an extended research project.

I'm very keen to conduct a study on U2 fans through this forum, if at all possible. It would basically involve me interviewing fans (through MSN for example), and exploring how people use U2 and Music in general within their everyday lives. It would also involve exploring how they use this forum in relation to the previously mentioned issues.

Mainly, I just need to seek your permission on this here, and get some guidance on how I can approach this....for example, where abouts on the forum would I be able to post this and recruit people to help me, for example?

I can assure you this is 100% genuine, and it could even be an article that I could submit to the site (even if it will end up at about 15,000 words! ;)), but as a U2 fan, it is something I'd really like to study academically.

Anyway, thats it for now...any other questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Jason.

Back
Top Bottom