how to view all blogs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
is there a way to view the entire blog list like we were able to before? it's kind of hard to have to scroll through all the recent blog entries page by page. a list of users with blogs would be nice if possible.? :scratch:

The only thing I've found so far is if you go to the left where it says Blog Statistics on the main blog page and click the number next to total blogs.

But even at that, it seems to be a pretty random list :(

I do like the new blogs but so far I'm not crazy about the main blog page.

I do like the new blogs but so far I'm not crazy about the main blog page.
me too, i also don't like the fact that old random entries show up and not just new ones in the 'u2 feedback member blog' section.

Yeah, the Random Blog Entry feature needs to go.

The Recent Comments are also not really necessary.

Like I said, the blogs themselves are really nice but not so much the main page.

ABEL, I just discovered that you can click on "find more" underneath the Recent Entries.

However, they don't go back very far.

It's going to be ok, ladies...:scream:

I'm really trying to get used to all this but now whenever I click on blogs it takes me to the main page.

And when I tried to read a recent comment, it said it could not display the page :angry:

ABEL, I just discovered that you can click on "find more" underneath the Recent Entries.

Yeah, I think that's the way to do it.

I'm not really loving the random blog entry either. However, if that's going to stay, at least having current entries only would be nice...none of the really old ones!

I just noticed that Sicy commented in a blog that the featured blog entry thing cannot be removed. However, the dates were fixed so that no more really old entries will pop up. :)

I've been using the calendar instead of that option. It's not bad.

I like the new blogs but I miss the layout of the old journals. I think it was much easier being able to scroll down to find the most recent entries.

yeah i found that right away before i even posted this, but it's a pain to have to scroll through page after page to find the most recent blogs especially if you go away for a couple days and don't check interference for a while.

I just noticed that Sicy commented in a blog that the featured blog entry thing cannot be removed. However, the dates were fixed so that no more really old entries will pop up. :)

Yeah I don't think it's away, she couldn't find a setting to do it.

I miss the old blog page too, mostly the bigger list of recent entries.

Back
Top Bottom