How green is my pasture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
haa *snorts coke re: bc style aka its official* read pepsi rather, not coke.

Anyways...Would it be possible to have the journal stats open on the journal main page rather than when you click on your own journal? So above the 2 buttons 'My journal' and 'lock journal' you could have the box that sits above yours when you open it?
It would save having to open it, and keep in mind I ask only for sheer laziness and the fact of not wanting a gratuitous new 'view', plus I live for responses to my insane ramblings :wink: That is one point no one can argue re: insane ramblings which is beside the point but added purely for 'extra reason' value :D

So yeah...yay? nay?

Angela Harlem said:
haa *snorts coke re: bc style aka its official* read pepsi rather, not coke.

:mad:

:laugh:

While we're making journal suggestions...is it possible to put a link to a person's journal in their profile? That would be handy.

is it possible to put a link to a person's journal in their profile? That would be handy.

<---- What about this here that says "View Journal" ?

Not a bad idea Angie, dunno if that can be done though.. Elllvis?

I always wished in journals that journals with new comments would go to the top but that be wishful thinking :wink:

Sicy said:

I always wished in journals that journals with new comments would go to the top but that be wishful thinking :wink:

that would be nice! :yes:

lol, I was just thinking about that this week...that would be nice to have the journal entry bump back up to the top when a new reply is made. Sometimes I don't always see peoples replies in old journal entreis until later, or sometimes they don't see my replies on a subject and I almost have to make a new entry about the subject or say see jorunal entry # whatever so people know what I was talking about. :shrug:

Sicy said:

<---- What about this here that says "View Journal" ?

That's nice to have...but if I want somebody's specific journal, I either have to search for a post of theirs or do a Find on the page for journals that are listed. Even then, only the top 100 journals are listed.

I think the bumping suggestion has been suggested and it's no go

but i like the idea of it

i think i'm so terrifically anal about my journal i keep clicking on it every ten minutes to see if anyone's commented

angie's view count thing will be most helpful

Bonochick said:

That's nice to have...but if I want somebody's specific journal, I either have to search for a post of theirs or do a Find on the page for journals that are listed. Even then, only the top 100 journals are listed.

soooo true!

I have clicked on someone's profile hoping to find alink to the journal. Instead, I often BACK out of that, find a post of someone who has a jorunal, then click JOURNALS to find the person journal. :shrug:

P.S. - I spare you all by not having my own journal!

As of _right now_, I dont have plans to further expand Journals, however this may change in the future.

Back
Top Bottom