How Full Is My PM Box?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I just deleted a bunch of old PMs and I got to thinking: how full does a PM box get until it's *full*? Would it be possible to have a little graphic like Hotmail and Fastmail have to show you how much of your allotted space for PMs you're currently using? It would help members gauge how much room they're taking up and how many PMs they'd have to delete to keep their Inbox at a reasonable level.

:)

That would be a neat idea.

I do know that 700 pm's total is your limit. So basically you could just scroll to the bottom of the main forum page to see how many total pm's you have, then go from there :)

Done. You can see it on the main forum index as well as inside your private messages page.

Joel

Additionally... I've moved the Private Message box on the forum index from the bottom.. to the top.

Did you increase our message limit? My gauge says 'Your Inbox is 37.07% full' but I have '626 total messages in all your folders' - so I guess 700 PMs is not the limit? :scratch:

It shouldn't be BLS....:hmm:

Mine is at 21% with a total of 355 messages, so that's roughly half of yours on both counts and mine is correct.

Check your inbox, it should have 259 or 260 messages in that folder only.

Is that right? If so, then it's correct.

Wow.. that's pretty damn cool.

No other message board has such a high limit.

They have like.. 70 or something, total. :|

AWESOME!

Just noticed this.

I remember Sicy sending me a PM to clear out my boxes, and the it was locked up.

What is the full capacity of sent/new/tracking?

(I just realized theat every message I have ever sent was still "tracked"........cleaned the majority of them out.)

as one of the most frequent offenders of the full PM box, I :heart: this new feature. Thanks Elvis!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom