How do you get off this blue crack?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
<---read my post count and register date. I'm a hopeless case! :scream:

That's an approximate average of 3950 posts a year.

I think there are some who are worse. Myself included. :huh:

Last edited:
If being addicted to Blue Crack is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. :heart:

Bonochick...BC
Blue Crack...BC

It was meant to be.

youtwohearts said:
I am going to be fired if I don't stop. I have done nothing for two days.

Work! :lol:

We bought a laptop so we could stay connected when we're on vacation...its hopeless. :crack:

:drool: blue crack :crack:

you have no idea how hard it is for me not to check out interference while I'm at work. No one would really mind. I just don't have the time and if I start I can't stop. :tsk:

I drive home for lunch every single day just for Interference. I am only home not even a half hour and that has to include actually eating lunch.

I can't stop and I don't want to either!

We once got free chocolates because the high speed internet in our hotel room didn't work...or so we thought. I got so freaked out that I couldn't connect, we called the front desk to send an engineer to fix it...the modem was plugged into the wrong outlet and all we needed to do was flip the light switch on :reject:

But I guess I was so worked up when it didn't work, they gave us free chocolate to calm me down.

DON'T take away my blue crack! :mad:

Bono's American Wife said:

Work! :lol:

We bought a laptop so we could stay connected when we're on vacation...its hopeless. :crack:

and i hope you'll have that laptop when we go to the convention in LA :laugh: :wink:

*sees us spending hours in the hotel room posting on interference* :reject:

Mullen-Girl said:
sometimes I have to force myself to shut interference down in order for me to do work...it is very addicting

Ah! So you're the reason we've been having all of those "server issues" :tongue: :lol:

JessicaAnn said:
You will find there are a lot of us who post while at work. :shifty:

I need to get me one of those jobs. Seriously, this posting from 10pm to 4am is getting to me :crack: Hmm, maybe when I get that job at NBC I'll claim Interference as one of my sources for news. Then I can state that I'm actually doing research heh heh.

Back
Top Bottom