How do we deal with....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont we just close it, I think we've pretty much come to a solution.

Members who do not listen to moderator/admin warnings and continue to carry on after a mod has warned them in the thread/s, may be temporarily suspended from one or all of the forums for a week or longer, depending on what they did and how they cooperate during the suspension.

Members who have received 3 email or pm warnings from the mods or admin may be banned permanently from all forums.

Attempting to use an alter during your suspension will result in a longer or permanent suspension.

Sicy said:

Members who do not listen to moderator/admin warnings and continue to carry on after a mod has warned them in the thread/s, may be temporarily suspended from one or all of the forums for a week or longer, depending on what they did and how they cooperate during the suspension.

Members who have received 3 email or pm warnings from the mods or admin may be banned permanently from all forums.

Attempting to use an alter during your suspension will result in a longer or permanent suspension.

Sicy = No bullshit

And that's why you're the forum administrator! :yes:

Sicy said:

I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom