How come I'm suddenly...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
getting these emails which tell me whenever someone's posted on a thread I've posted on? (And more importantly, not that I don't love ya'll at Interland to death, but can it stop? :D)

sd

Remember I told you recently your profile email was invalid? Well before I put your new email in your profile you had it set to receive these emails.. but obviously you haddnt been receiving them for who knows how long since the previous email was invalid. Now that I have updated it with the new email address, you are receiving the emails again.

You can go to your usercp under edit options to change these settings. :)

I think I must have done something wrote, Sicy. :( Thanks for the help though. I went to edit options and clicked "cp only" under notification method, and I'm still getting the emails. Any ideas?

Thanks again!

Cheryl

Ok I set it so you shouldnt receive any emails at all, UNLESS you are manually subscribed to threads.. in that case you need to go into your subscribed threads and clear them, or unsubscribe.

Sicy, thanks again! I'm not sure what you mean by "manually" subscribed. Does that mean I just replied to a thread and was therefore subscribed? Or that I actually went into my CP and subbed on? Cause I've never done that.

I'm still getting the emails. :(

Sorry to be so dense about this, and thanks for your help!

Cheryl

WOAH! :ohmy: That got rid of all my old saved threads. On the upside, it also solved the problem of getting emails.

Thanks Sicy!

Cheryl

Back
Top Bottom