How about a poll...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
...to decide who's going to be the next mod?

The current mods could select some 5-10 interferencers that they believe have all it takes to serve as a mod, and the rest of the board could decide who should be appointed. The point is that interferencers might have a lot of respect for men and women in power that are elected by the people.

(this is not a criticism of the current mods, just a suggestion as to how mods could be appointed in the future :drool: )

Do you want to vote for a new mod because you think they will be more sympathetic to your breaking of the rules? :laugh:

actually, it's a long time ago i broke any rules.

to answer your question: no.

U2Man said:
The point is that interferencers might have a lot of respect for men and women in power that are elected by the people.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
i think we do a good job of picking mods when we need them, thanks.

i don't disagree, but the entire world is moving towards democracy. i cannot see why interference should be an exception. i know it's privately owned.. but still, i think the board could benefit from it.

Last edited:
I don't want to be a mod, but if I did everyone would assume it was because I'm an ass kisser anyway.

This brings up an interesting dilemma. Can you force democracy upon a society if its members do not want it? And if some members do want democracy, how many must want it for there to be a viable effort?

I'm going to make hot chocolate. :drool:

U2Man said:

i don't disagree, but the entire world is moving towards democracy. i cannot see why interference should be an exception. i know it's privately owned.. but still, i think the board could benefit from it.

If I remember correctly, we got to make suggestions/nominations for an additional FYM mod a while back. It's not like the current mods ignore our input, but what's the point if there's not going to be a new mod?

Good point! So... if we decide to hire another mod we will take this suggestion into consideration, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom