How about a literature forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
Well, we have the Every Artist....thing but that is only for U2 related literature.

I know that you're invited to start threads about books in the Lemonade Stand, but wouldn't it be better to have a dedicated forum for discussing literature that isn't necessarily U2 related, just like we have "Just the Bang and the Clatter" for discussing other music?

So, sooo childish :tsk:

Now, does anyone have something to say about my suggestion?

I go in here, make an honest suggestion as to how to improve this place, and this is what I get? :tsk:

Anyway, if it's really true that we already have 1.000.000.000 forums, who could tell the difference between 1.000.000.000 forums and 1.000.000.001 forums? :hmm:

And if that extra 1 is that important, maybe a couple of existing forums could be merged? :scratch:

Seriously, a literature forum would be a good idea :yes:

...and btw.....

I've already found a name we could give it....how about

"Intellectual Tortoise" :nerd:

This would fit nicely into Lypton Village, just below "Just the Bang and the Clatter"

Last edited:
How about I change the U2 literature forum to include any topic about books not just U2?

Not a bad idea, not at all. But would it be a problem to have two subforums in there, one for books about U2 and one for books not about U2, so that the people who only want to read about books related to U2 don't have to search through all kinds of threads not related to U2?

I can talk to Elvis about adding a subform for books not pertaining to U2 under Every artist.. , however, let me warn you that he will probably say something like "they can talk about books in Lemonade Stand."

Ok, thanks.

The trouble with discussing books in the Lemonade Stand (the main forum, not the sub forums) is just that there are sooo many threads started there, so the threads wouldn't be on the first few pages for very long, which isn't a good thing, since the thread would be archived long before people would get a chance of reading the book in question.

maybe you could start a book name game!

that would stay on the first page!

:hyper:

Elvis has a lot on his plate right now what with the storms and crap in Florida so we wont be adding any new forums just now. Maybe in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom