Hi out of lurkdom I come...:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Hey Sicy, all the rest of ya...

Im trying to figure out how you get that little picture under your name when you post...is that part of the profile or something? Or is that what is called an avatar?

I saw on the user cp thing it said you could attach a photo, but it appears you have to have it stored on the web somewhere, which I dont, Guess lm looking to upload it somehow? Is this possible?

thanks!

G

Avatars don't have to be on the web. In your User CP, go to Edit Options and scroll down. You'll see the avatar option, and you can upload from your computer.

Oh no not you. :no:

:laugh:... kidding. Um yeah you can upload them from the web OR from your computer. We're just cool that way. :cool:

YAY!

Yaahoo! I got it figured out...hopefully, I guess if it works it'll be pretty obvious once I hit 'submit'

thanks for your help guys...

And I'll be good Sicy, I will...Ima changed man! :mac:

can someone tell me what is this message?... maybe its a stupid question but i dont know.... this is the first time i can enter to this forum, i forgot my username and everything----

i hope someone can see this message. I think Im doing something wrong but i dont know what.----

"""vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You must be a Premium member to access this page or forum. To find out more Click Here.

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. ""

Take Care

Desir?e

Back
Top Bottom