Hi.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
Hello..

how can I unsubscribe from interference? or.. is there a way to be here in an invisible way?... I'm a little bored.

Also... is there a way to erase all my posts and my pictures? , I would like to maintain my journal, but there's no sense in keeping unresponsed posts.

bye bye

lore

Last edited:
well you're not actually subscribed (those are premium members), but i don't think the administrators unregister people simply because they don't want to come to the forums anymore.

as for your posts, it's really best to just leave them up so as to avoid confusion. and as for your pictures, as long as they're pictures you uploaded onto your own personal webspace or something like webshots, you can just simply delete them so people can no longer view them.

Lore,
You cant really unsubscribe... you can simply stop posting if that's what you choose to do. You can also do as Khanada suggested and delete your pictures on your own.

Personally I'd be disappointed though. I enjoy your posts.

Ok... I'll erase my pictures then. I'm leaving because It's not cool to be like the stinky little boy in the kindergarden (jajaja) you know what I mean, when you don't get replies in your posts that means something, so I stop posting and I'll be quiet.

when i said that i was a little bored It was not my intend to offense you, Interference is cool but I'm not part of this

thank you, and take care

bye

lore

Last edited:
U2zoogirl,are you really leave?:(

Ah...to tell the truth,I want erase my thread,I thought.
Because my thread is really strange.(especially drunk post)
I'm 33.But I started complaint thread.Now I think,It was really
embarrassed.
Everyone is younger than me.
But I'm really thankful to everyone.
Because everyone is really kind and funny.
When I asked something,somebody answered me always.(sometimes one and sometimes many)
This is really important and happy.
When I can't fill in everywhere,I'm bored and sad...
But please think,Interference is NO.1 in U2 site,I think.

When you can't fill in everywhere,you try to post.
About anything,try to keep.

P.S
I read your thread then I joined this site.
So I'm really thankful to you,especially.
Please don't leave.:sad:

U2zoogirl said:
Ok... I'll erase my pictures then. I'm leaving because It's not cool to be like the stinky little boy in the kindergarden (jajaja) you know what I mean, when you don't get replies in your posts that means something, so I stop posting and I'll be quiet.

when i said that i was a little bored It was not my intend to offense you, Interference is cool but I'm not part of this

thank you, and take care

bye

lore

Lore,

I'd urge you to give it more time, like any social organization, within Interference it takes time to get to know people, and for people to know you. EVERYONE here at one time was the 'stinky little boy'. The more you post, the more people recognize you, the more people will reply,.... it tends to be the way things work here, and in the 'real' world as well. Give it some time.

Joel

Elvis said:

Lore,

I'd urge you to give it more time, like any social organization, within Interference it takes time to get to know people, and for people to know you. EVERYONE here at one time was the 'stinky little boy'. The more you post, the more people recognize you, the more people will reply,.... it tends to be the way things work here, and in the 'real' world as well. Give it some time.

Joel

I've been the stinky boy for 6 months! and interference seems to be a close group of people, who knows each other. It's frustrating when no one wants to meet you or you don't get any replies in your posts... I'm just tired and embarrased of that.

lore.

Last edited:
Sorry that you've felt like an outsider, we all have a common love here - wish that was enough, but I remember feeling like you did when I first came. It's really just a matter of time, and like Elvis said, it helps when people get to recognizing you. Even if it's not posting something profound, just posting a smilie in response to something makes people look at your name and avatar, when they see it regularly they kind of get to know you.

Hope you change your mind :hug:

U2zoogirl said:

I've been the stinky boy for 6 months! and interference seems to be a close group of people, who knows each other. It's frustrating when no one wants to meet you or you don't get any replies in your posts... I'm just tired and embarrased of that.

lore.

:wave:

U2zoogirl....I will ALWAYS be the stinky boy! No matter where I am....so you can't be the stinky boy.

Give it a while longer...outside of U2...what other interests/Hobbies do you have? Do you have a funny story? Post that stuff in Lemonade Stand...before you know it, you will have hundreds of posts....and tooo many Interference friends. And I will still be the Stinky Boy. :D

i agree with bls and zoney. the best way to get yourself noticed is to just post. if you think the band or any particular member is hot, you may find pleba can be your new home.

but regardless, there's always forums like lemonade stand, where you can just post about your day-to-day happenings. before you know it, everyone will know who you are and you'll have made so many friends.

I'm addicted to Lemonade stand.

I'm sad your leaving, I don't even know you. But look at my posts, I'm a no one in this site, sometimes I feel like a voyeur because I'm just reading and watching what other people are saying. But the truth is well all have something in common so I'm going to stick around. Wait until U2 starts touring, then there will be pandemonium on this site.

p.s. I will totally be your friend on this site:wave: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom