Hey ELVIS, when are the BLUE CRACK t-shirts coming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree, I would love to sport a tee and if not, I will be making one for myself which reads "I am part of the Blue Crack"

Blue Crack T's would rock!!! :up: :up:

Something on the front like:

"U2 and Blue Crack Addicts - The Sweetest Thing"

And on the back:

interference.com
WARNING: Use of this website can be extremely habit-forming. May cause excessive drooling, excitedness, and general euphoria. Please use as directed.

I don't know - it's just something off the top of my head. :shrug:
But I think a shirt to identify us is a cool idea...and a great way to annoy our friends and neighbors with our obssession! :D

White shirts w/powder blue wording/graphics.... I don't know people - I'm reallyfeeling this!! How 'bout you guys???? :up: :heart: :)

Liza our Producer has put together some genius designs for the next wave of Interference t-shirts. So hang tight - information is due soon :)

BluRmGrl said:
Blue Crack T's would rock!!! :up: :up:

Something on the front like:

"U2 and Blue Crack Addicts - The Sweetest Thing"

And on the back:

interference.com
WARNING: Use of this website can be extremely habit-forming. May cause excessive drooling, excitedness, and general euphoria. Please use as directed.

I don't know - it's just something off the top of my head. :shrug:
But I think a shirt to identify us is a cool idea...and a great way to annoy our friends and neighbors with our obssession! :D

That's great!

Remember this, guys:

GIRLY-FIT T-SHIRTS.

Please.

If they're just the big unisex shirts, I'll never wear mine out of the house. I'm five feet tall. Big shirts look awful on me.

LOL. ;)

No, I just mean the tailored, fitted T-shirts...they are usually something like 95% cotton/5% spandex for a little stretch. And, no, they DON'T expose the navel.

I bet you'd look cute in one, though! :wink:

I just wish these shirts would have been available sooner so we could have worn them for the gathering this weekend in LA!

if it doesnt have a green blob on it im not buying one

Back
Top Bottom