Hey ELVIS, when are the BLUE CRACK t-shirts coming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I may throw some ideas in (updated with fashion trends from Milan):

I think there should be 2 versions:

1. a sexy belly free shoulder free tight version for the girls (either cut like a tank top, or all shoulder free with spaghetti - possibly not of cotton but of stretchnylon or whatever - and mind you, cut it tight at the stomach part). If you want some extra, incorporate a zip.

2. a normal tshirt version for the boys (and the girls who don´t want to expose their belly), XS to XXL, made of cotton. Make sure to cut the XS size tight at the belly, and don´t make the arms to long - a tshirt that goes down to the elbows just looks awful.

Colour: NOT WHITE! I know its cheaper and most simple to do it in white with a logo on, but imo it should be all in blue - the same blue that this site has - and the slogan should be in dark blue. Most people who have white skin and wear white tshirts have this mozzarella factor. Make it all blue, that´s definitely worth it.

Slogan: should be as simple as possible.

Front:

U2 (big)
Blue Crack (centered below)

Back:

interference.com
WARNING: Use of this website may cause excessive drooling, excitedness, and general euphoria.

(only expression I don´t like is habit-forming, that´s way too complicated)

..just my 2 c.

Well, maybe not *quite* as sexy as whenhiphop... suggests. ;)

But I sure would like a small, girl-cut version, not just the unisex tee.

paxetaurora said:
Well, maybe not *quite* as sexy as whenhiphop... suggests. ;)

But I sure would like a small, girl-cut version, not just the unisex tee.

Okeeeeeey, maybe the zip would be exaggerated, but you have to admit the blue tanktop or spaghetti version is charming. It also depends on the stuff.. doesn´t have to be stretchnylon if you don´t need the club style, fine, use some cotton but a thin version, know what I mean? Thin cotton. That would be nicer than the usual thick Tshirt cotton. Its also a lot nicer to wear. You don´t wanna sweat in summer, do you?

I have to agree with the NO white t-shirt thing. I hate it when you can see through the t-shirts BLAH....

GOOD IDEA THOUGH!!

Lisa71 said:
I have to agree with the NO white t-shirt thing. I hate it when you can see through the t-shirts BLAH....

GOOD IDEA THOUGH!!

flute2champ.gif

Hello Everyone,

Yes..... tshirt designs are underway and a Blue Crack Addict version will be one of them.

Anyone with suggestions or design ideas, please feel free to PM me. (I'm easy to get along with...honestly! I just don't post much ;o)

Thanks for the compliments! They're always welcomed and much appreciated.

Liza

im tellin ya, if you just make powder blue thongs, you dont even have to spend money for text.

you would have to make the text microscopic so you would have to get up close to read it!:flirt: Just as long as us guys don't get tight speedo's in powder blue made for us! lol :yuck: :barf:

Any chance we could see some of the current designs?

salomeU2000 said:
Hello Everyone,

Yes..... tshirt designs are underway and a Blue Crack Addict version will be one of them.

Anyone with suggestions or design ideas, please feel free to PM me. (I'm easy to get along with...honestly! I just don't post much ;o)

Thanks for the compliments! They're always welcomed and much appreciated.

Liza

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

I like the idea of the blue shirt/dark blue design. And they should be available in all sizes as stated. Especially for us womanly girls. :wink:
I like what whenhiphopdrovethebigcars suggested for the design and text! hilarious!

<<<Would be the first to buy one! and wear it to every show next year that I go to!:yes:

Only just found this thread!!! I'd love to have a T Shirt! It would save asking people at shows if they post at interference.

"Blue crack" is a nickname for the Interference forums--'cause they're blue and addictive. Hence, blue crack.

The T-shirt idea has been fomenting for some time--we want to offer Interference T-shirts so members can wear them to concerts, gatherings, etc.

T-shirt idea is great - a really good way of recognising other people from here count me in to buy one when they are available:)

Back
Top Bottom