Here's a crazy idea...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney, I'm not getting defensive! :rolleyes:

I'm just trying to show that Describe is not a clique. There's tons of new people coming in constantly! :shrug:

a clique for newbies! ;):up:

It's like the lunch table where people go to eat when they don't know anyone else and they would probably have their tray dumped on their lap when they walked by the Appreciate thread table or something.

;)

Last edited:
Now you're just trying to get to me with your Appreciate clique! :madwife: :wink:

It's like high school all over again! :rolleyes: ;)

Isn't this and every other message board in the world essentially all chat anyway? Some threads chat about chart positions, some about what bono's wearing, others about Dubya's most recent fuck ups, others about what your favourite 30 songs (non U2) are. But each is interesting to the people who participate.

I don't honestly see what the big deal is. Who cares if it's about chatting with your friends or about any other subject? It's all just yammering away.

zoney! said:
a clique for newbies! ;):up:

It's like the lunch table where people go to eat when they don't know anyone else and they would probably have their tray dumped on their lap when they walked by the Appreciate thread table or something.

;)

wait. what? Does that make appreciate :nerd: or the cool kids? :huh:

Last edited:
IF you read through the whole thread, you will see at least two people got fairly nasty about it (at least one of those people are getting WAY too defensive here too).

My thoughts: people like that should not leave their little cliquey threads. They do not WANT to co-exsist...then lock them in their little worlds! [/B]

This from the guy that wants to ban anyone under the age of whatever..

Pot...kettle.:|

Last edited:
Well Chiz with respect, the suggestion of merging all the chat threads is probably not going to happen. zoney's little 'experiment' didnt seem to work and we have had this type of discussion many times and have never been able to come to a solution that makes everyone happy. LS is what it is and what people have made it. There are no rules being broken. Threads are merged at the discretion of the moderators. There are many many other forums to post in that dont have chat threads, if you so prefer.

Thank you for the suggestion.

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom