Help/advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ALass4Larry

Acrobat
Trying to break free from Larry's subconcious
I am not a premium member...I know, I know...shame on me. However...Someone has sent me a private message and I cannot reply to it until I become a premium member. What can the moderators of this website do to help? Can they look to see who sent the message and let them know I can't answer?

It's probably just a Happy Birthday message from the admin. Members cannot send non-premiums pm's.

:wink:

I don't know if this is the right place to pose this question, but here goes (I wasn't fibbing when I confessed to my techno-tardedness):
As a non-premium member, (does that mean we're unleaded?!:ohmy: :lol: ) can I post an advance article I received in my e-mail from author and neuroscientist Sam Harris? It will be in the Sept. 11 issue of Newsweek. It's an provacative article that imo could stimulate interesting responses.
p.s. there's no hard feelings toward non-prems are there? I'm just shopping around before "joining" anything. What was it Dangerfield said? "I wouldn't join a club that had me as a member.":rockon:

Well first decide which forum it belongs in, then just copy and paste the article from your email into the post.

Sorry I took so long, I had to make brunch!
I'd like to start a new thread or a new post... by forum do you mean the "free your mind." (or am I not allowed because I'm not a premium member?)
I know how stupid I must sound to you, but, I'm still figuring out the lingo.

You dont know how to copy and paste? Highlight all text, right click copy, come over here, make a thread, right click paste.

Back
Top Bottom