Has there ben a change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I can't get on the forum at school. I can get to the Interference main page from Google just fine, but when I try to get to the forum from the main page, no deal.

Here's what else:

1. My bookmark (http://forum.interference.com) takes me to the blue screen and my Safari says "Loading Feedback." That's as far as it gets. This is also what happens when I try to go to the forum from Interference.

2. It's not the Websense blocking me at all.

3. I'm on a WAN at school

4. The forum is taking me longer to load here at home as well. I'm on cable here.

5. My days at school are very long now. :sad: But I'm getting way more work done. :shifty:

btw....

forum2, forum3, and forum4 work in addition to forum5

;) Just hope no one blocks the entire *.interference.com domain. Then youd have problems.

So... what you should do is try clearing your cache _completely_ ... close your browser, and try the site.

I don't use Safari... so no idea. Its most likely in the settings/options/preferences of the program.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No deal today.

I emptied the cache under the Safari thing, but still couldn't get on at school today. I tried to go on sites I know are blocked, and they came up "blocked by Websense."

Maybe this is God's way of making me actually get work done after school. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If it's a school it's because they don't want you going to message boards at school. It was probably set that way for kids and not teachers, but no one is supposed to be rocking the message board at school (or work)(even though it's fun) so those in charge find ways to block them. :mad: I know lots of people who said they have the problem at work with other boards.

Blank blue page. :sad:

The only thing I can get to load at all is the lyrics archive when I google Interference. When I click any link that has "forum" in the address, I can't load it. :sad:

I can get the atU2 forum to load just fine. :|

I empited my cache, I reset Safari. Nothing. :sad:

But craporama, am I getting work done! :ohmy:

I don't think Microsoft makes newer versions of IE for Mac, but a lot of our Mac people still use it, or FireFox. We force everyone here to have at least one secondary browser, typically FireFox.

Back
Top Bottom