Grammy Awards for the Forum members: A fun idea?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RadRacer

The Fly
Hello

I have a funny idea for your forum community. Listen to this and see if you like it.

Since everybody likes attention (except some characters - they must be respected, nonetheless!), how about giving out awards to add a little spice to the daily life on this forum. Like, for most prolific writer. This one is interesting, because it presents a fundamental problem to the forum; people will flood it with shit to show how stupid that award is. So... it's gotta be handled by the admins - a selection could be made, and they could come up for vote, every month or two. Or, the admins could do it themselves, entirely. I don't think people would care that it's undemocratic, because you guys will actually do the boring work of looking at the candidates and then give 'em the spice to flavor up their life; not too much, but something to tickle their taste buds.

Or, maybe, "The most noble". I'm not saying this because I want to put myself up for any awards, but I would put my name in and enter the game, and feel the excitement of what could happen at the end of the month or so.

Probably it's a lot of work, and maybe you should set up a voting body. Or maybe you should just trash that idea and give me the "most likely to be banned tomorrow" award :combust:

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom