forum subscription fees- when are they due?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I seem to recall the first subscription was due around Christmas time. Is there a particular date you have in mind Elvis and Co?
It gets rather hectic around then, physically and financially, so I'd appreciate some info about this.
I'm pleased to say the Australian dollar is in better shape at the moment, back then it was 50cents in the US dollar,($40Aus =$22.10 US) now it is more like 70 cents.( I can't do the math) but it's better news at my end.
phew!

Hey Cass babe,
Last time you sent you money through the regular post right? Your subscription if you choose to renew is due 12 months from the date it was paid last time. If you want to wait til after the Christmas season you can do that of course. Christmas is a busy and expensive time for everyone so don't put yourself short for the sake of it.
:)

If you remember when you sent your first payment you can go ahead and renew it (if you sent a check).

If you paid by paypal I BELIEVE you will get reminder emails. I will confirm this. Or you can wait and see if your Premium Member status disappears one day, then you will know its time to renew :lol: :reject:

Same fee as last year, $12.

I did PayPal last year. I'd hate to have my premium membership just lapse. I think I did it around the first of December. Remember the "adopt-a-PLEBAN" campaign? I started that thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom