Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Site Team
Staff member
Rejoice!

After a long wait forum members can finally surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices. This App is FREE and will help you stay in touch and up to date, while on the go.

You can see some screen shots and instructions for download on this page: Link or you can simply go here to download: Download Here

Look for future support for other devices such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile and thanks for waiting so patiently for these mobile apps :wave:

:yay: I'm overall pretty happy with the app. A few comments I made in the other thread, but otherwise, solid. My biggest hope is that somehow the "New Posts" feature can be implemented, because otherwise, the only way on the App I know there have been new posts is to mark every forum as read, and I hate doing that.

My biggest hope is that somehow the "New Posts" feature can be implemented, because otherwise, the only way on the App I know there have been new posts is to mark every forum as read, and I hate doing that.

I've got in on the iphone. It's called 'current' threads.

If there any bugs please post them here. I know right now the smilies dont show up.

The last few times I tried to post from my phone (just using the web, not this new app), my phone completely rebooted. So annoying. :(

Hopefully this will be the cure for my phone ills.

Dude. I'm in love. Just popped it on the iPhone. Fan-frigid-tactic! It seems like it even opens threads up to the posts you haven't seen instead of the very start...perfect!

Thanks!!!

Next level shit! Typing on blue crack on my phone. No more browser. This is gonna come in handy in a GA line in 2011.

Am posting with the Android app now! It does make it easier to read the forum on the phone. Have to get used to the differences in how things work via the app, will put it through the paces. :)

What is the number on the app on my phone screen. You know how you have a number showing when you have a new email, I have that with this app and just want to know what it means.

What is the number on the app on my phone screen. You know how you have a number showing when you have a new email, I have that with this app and just want to know what it means.

Not sure if these are the numbers you mean, but I have notification numbers for private messages and for subscribed threads with new posts.

yeah i'm loving this app... but mine cost $2.49? :scratch: it's called "forum runner", it prompted me to download it when i went on to interference and then it took me about 20 minutes to actually find interference. but it's cool and it loads fast.

:up: from me

Downloading the iphone app now , the preview shots look promising!

Back
Top Bottom