Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure it's something that can be done. Probably by whatever means my phone inherently knows to open IMDb links with the IMDb app...

I just picked up a Nexus 5 running Android 4.4 and the one thing I've noticed is that the shortcut menus at the bottom of the app are sort off cut off and the labels are not visible.

Quote function in the iPhone app is some bullshit.

Hi, this is a problem that's been going on for about a month or so now... whenever you quote posts on the iPhone app (dunno if it's happening with other phones too) it bunches all the text in one paragraph. Makes it really annoying to quote multiple posts, and it's also really annoying when you want to edit one of your own posts because the same thing happens.

Can we fix it pls

No need to swear, it wont make anyone want to fix it any faster. I'll pass the message.

I am having login issues today too. Apparently it says I reached my login quota but I don't recall even needing to login. I changed my password just in case someone was trying to login to my account. Weird.

Did you get an email?

I did:

Dear david,

Someone has tried to log into your account on U2 Feedback with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 192.241.252.189

I got the exact same email, same IP address. I can't login on my phone, but laptop is fine.

There is obviously something wrong with the app at the moment, can we get this fixed quickly please.

A forum app.

Thanks. Just got it. Seems like it only lets you browse as a guest though. If I try to add my interference account so it knows which threads I've read it gives me the same error message re used up password attempts.

Yep, just got in after being locked out since midnight or so. It was definitely not just an app issue, though I first noticed it there.

We had a server glitch that caused this. It has been fixed now. You should be able to login now If you can't login with your old info (because you tried to reset it), please reset your password as usual and that should work. If you are still stuck, you can contact the help desk via the contact link at the bottom of the page and they can reset your password.

No one was being hacked - there was a config problem with our server. Apologies for the heartburn.

Yes, the app is crashing upon launch on my ipad today. It launches, it gets past the splash screen, gets to where you see the five subforums, hangs for a few seconds, with the circle spinning, and then crashes every time. I've tried rebooting my ipad but it makes no difference.

Back
Top Bottom