Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont see the issue with the spoiler tags? I click on it and it opens up on a new page in the app. Also, the app is not going to be able to have every single feature that the web version has, but I can certainly try to pass along the info.

Oh, I wouldn't expect it to have every feature, I'm just suggesting ideas when I think of them. :shrug:
Also, I just want to be sure you understand what I meant. I don't want that button in the app (not even sure if that would work or not), I meant that when you make a post on the app version and you quote someone, it doesn't have the "See original post" button connected to the quote. I was just wondering if there was a way to fix THAT.

But as for my phone (which runs Android) no, I still can't see spoilers even when I click them.

Since I don't have a job that lets me get on a computer often, I tend to use the app 95% of the time. However, when I get the chance to get on a computer and visit the real Blue Crack (like right now), I definitely miss the real thing....it feels more like home. :sigh:

Like the update, very happy it no longer does the "logging in" every time you go into it, but what happened to pulling up from the bottom to reload?

I mentioned in the spoiler tags thread, but the app is crashing for me every time I try to refresh the new posts window.

I'm sorry you are having trouble. A new version was released a few days ago. Can you please delete the old app, reload the new version and restart your phone? Let me know if you have trouble after this..

Just ftr, reinstalling it worked fosome reason. Ill never understand some parts of technology.

So now I've got a problem with the application crashing on occasion if the only post on a new page is by someone I have on ignore.

Yeah, I'm having a lot of problems with the application if I have someone on ignore. For example, if they're the last poster in a thread I have subscribed, the damn notification on the task bar won't go away.

there's a couple threads i can't open on my ipad, i get some error. one of them is the current things i love thread in zc. not the biggest deal but a little annoying, just wanted to let someone know.

I'm just going to get rid of the application at this point. The spoiler tag issue, and now this problem I'm having with ignore make the app pretty useless.

All kinds of things

If they're the first post on a new page is by someone on ignore I can't load the thread and then it crashes the app. If they're the most recent post on a subscribed thread, the subscription notification doesn't go away. If I go to a thread where they're the most recent post, and I realize what's happening before the app crashes and navigate away, the app will lag real bad and crash within the next 5 minutes or so.

It's likely that some of the custom features we have (like ignore and the spoilers) are causing these bugs. I'll let the app developer know that there are problems.

In the meantime you might try uninstalling the app and loading the latest version onto your device - there are fairly regular updates to the apps and often the older versions get buggy. :)

What would it take to have the mobile version of Interference.com be like atease? I don't remember if I asked this before in here or not, so I apologize if I'm repeating myself.

I've noticed the polls on the mobile apps can be hard to read. Especially in the Rate the Song polls. The options for 10, 9, and 0 are light colors, so it's difficult to read the light gray text. Perhaps the colors could be changed in a future update?

I'm running Android if it helps. I'm also using the dark color scheme.

Quick question. When I clicked on my app last night and today, it's just a black screen. Do I need to delete the app and reinstall? (iPhone)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom