Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm now finding it borderline unusable. The timeline & unread tabs are very muddled, it's not simple like it once was to tell if there's unread posts in a thread you like and the images are completely unnecessary.

And the ads.

Yep, let me echo these complaints. This makes a subscription meaningless, the timeline is unusable, and the one thing that badly needed a fix - support for Twitter embedding - isn't fixed.

Time line works great for me after tweaking settings, way better than. It did before. I don't like that it's off to the right, though.

I am peeved about the ads, however.

And ya tweets still don't work.

Does anyone know how to go back to the old version or is that impossible at this point?

Time line works great for me after tweaking settings, way better than. It did before. I don't like that it's off to the right, though.

I am peeved about the ads, however.

And ya tweets still don't work.

Okay can now agree on this, and you can get rid of the pics.

But please make the timeline the first tab so we don't even have to change the window. It's the function we all use the most.

Get rid of the ads and make tweets embed and I'm happy.

Okay can now agree on this, and you can get rid of the pics.

But please make the timeline the first tab so we don't even have to change the window. It's the function we all use the most.

Get rid of the ads and make tweets embed and I'm happy.

Pretty much this. Why pay if I still have to see ads on the app? And I do wish it were a bit clearer on the timeline which threads you hadn't read yet. Sure there's a little mark but it's not very obvious.

Yeah I at least got rid of the pics. Having those was very weird.

the app is suddenly unusable on my android phone (nexus 6P), it was working fine when i went to bed last night and when i woke up it was dead. it crashes in a half second or less after tapping on the icon every single time. i have uninstalled and re-downloaded it and the same thing happened with a fresh install. was there an update that might have broken it?

Last edited:
Tapatalk is working fine for me, except it asks me to login every time I start it, but I'm already logged in.

hopefully this gets fixed soon. i do most of my interferencing on the toilet, and the last couple days there's been something missing from my morning poop.

Why don’t my iPhone notifications take me directly to the referenced post? It always puts me at the forum homepage, and I have to drill down to find the new content. I don’t think the previous app version worked this way...

Last edited:
Am posting with the Android app now! It does make it easier to read the forum on the phone. Have to get used to the differences in how things work via the app, will put it through the paces. :)

I am glad to hear that it is working well for you.

:yay: I'm overall pretty happy with the app. A few comments I made in the other thread, but otherwise, solid. My biggest hope is that somehow the "New Posts" feature can be implemented, because otherwise, the only way on the App I know there have been new posts is to mark every forum as read, and I hate doing that.

The "New Posts" feature is definitely something that would be handy to have on the app. Other than that, the app seems to be doing well!

Back
Top Bottom