forum closures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mellyinsf

The Fly
I would suggest leaving forums open that are questioning the edge's postings. A good journalist asks tough questions and some in here have been doing that from the get go. As long as nothing offensive is said, leave them open to discussion. This a major issue and people want to know what is going on, even it is just someone else's opinion. I would like to thank all those that put their neck on the line. From the start U2kitten as been all over it and at first I didn't believe, but I want to thank her and the handfull of other people who helped us see the light. Elvis should thank you too. That is just my suggestion.

Actually I found that the newest thread was full of fresh accusations and denials.

Spin-off threads...meaning threads about closed threads...are not allowed. Therefore, this will be closed.

I don't want to deal with the issue of Edge because I don't know what the hell is going on. This thread is being closed ONLY because it is a spin-off thread...not because it is related to Edge. I just want to clarify that.

A thank ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom