flush EYKIW down the toilet...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_love_adam

War Child
after you've shat a big shit.

Geez, the people there only know how to whine and won't get off back for one "mistake" (I don't see anything wrong) of thinking Party Girl was a new song. My title was "IS THIS the preview of a NEW SONG?" and not, "omfggggg it's a new song yay" for crikey sakes.

And what is wrong about asking about rockstars' underwears? It's something we all use. I'm wondering about theirs. These people have no creativity. Casual wondering, not stalking-I'm-gonna-search-thru-Bono's-trash. Do you wanna know about my undewear? I wear Hush Puppies and wash them myself everyday. I change them everyday too.

Awfully disheartening to new fans. When those people grow old and die and there are no more young U2 fans left in this world, maybe you'll know where the problem stemmed from. Their unwillingness to welcome new people into the U2 fan zone.

Some forums here are pretty brutal. I can only suggest that you stick to the forums that you like and that are less harsh.. i.e. PLEBA.

here ya go

toilet2.gif

Why are you taking things so personally over the internet anyways? :rolleyes:

Do you wanna know about my undewear? I wear Hush Puppies and wash them myself everyday. I change them everyday too.
This was completely unecessary. :tsk:

When those people grow old and die and there are no more young U2 fans left in this world, maybe you'll know where the problem stemmed from.

What an awful thing to say.

May I remind you that Bono is already seventy years old? If anything, he'll croak first. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom