Firefox thread subscription

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Renne

War Child
Does anyone know how to get Firefox to automatically subscribe threads when you reply to them?

Automatic subscription works fine for me when replying using a browser like IE, but I've found when using Firefox I have to remember to click on the link at the top of the thread after I've replied to subscribe.

It's a frustrating, because this is the only message board I visit where I have to do this. :eyebrow:

You can go to your UserCP and under edit options set it to automatically subscribe you to threads.

That doesnt work. I have Mozilla also. Also the you have a new pm pop up doesnt function properly either.

I just manually subscribe to threads, and go to the pm box when the pop up craps itself.

I prefer that to using the evil IE.

beli said:
That doesnt work. I have Mozilla also. Also the you have a new pm pop up doesnt function properly either.

I just manually subscribe to threads, and go to the pm box when the pop up craps itself.

Thanks beli. I know it doesn't fix the problem, but it's nice to know it's not just me. ;)

I couldn't give up tabbed browsing to go back to IE.

*doesn't subscribe to threads*

So no problem here. :)

Oh, and I never have any problems with PM's. Not that get many of those though...

Renne said:
Does anyone know how to get Firefox to automatically subscribe threads when you reply to them?

Automatic subscription works fine for me when replying using a browser like IE, but I've found when using Firefox I have to remember to click on the link at the top of the thread after I've replied to subscribe.

It's a frustrating, because this is the only message board I visit where I have to do this. :eyebrow:

weird ,I use Mozilla Firefox too and it does automatically subscribe when I reply.

However it doesn't when I use the quick reply box. Maybe worth checking out!

Re: Re: Firefox thread subscription

greety said:
weird ,I use Mozilla Firefox too and it does automatically subscribe when I reply.

However it doesn't when I use the quick reply box. Maybe worth checking out!
Ahh. That might be it. I'll check it out next time I reply to something by not using the quick reply box and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom