error message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
I am not sure if it is because of the ISP that is being used here in N.D. ~ BUT, I have received a blank screen and this message a few times over the past two days:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14580 bytes) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/global.php on line 129

I clears up after a few minutes...but is it the computers/ISP HERE, or is it Interland?

A couple of weeks ago elvis said he needs to buy another server as there are many more people hitting interference with the lead up to the new album and all that stolen cd stuff.

I cant remember in which thread he said that. Not a help thread. Just a thread where i was rambling and he joined in, as is his want.

So if you eliminate my posting in non rambling threads then you will only have 6050 posts to read :D

LOL!

Ok...cool!

Thanks Beli!

as always, Beli coming through!!!!

again, you should be voted for the 2004 new Interference member of the year! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

beli said:
A couple of weeks ago elvis said he needs to buy another server as there are many more people hitting interference with the lead up to the new album and all that stolen cd stuff.

I cant remember in which thread he said that. Not a help thread. Just a thread where i was rambling and he joined in, as is his want.

So if you eliminate my posting in non rambling threads then you will only have 6050 posts to read :D
Hrmm. I know he mentioned it in my thread here. You didn't post there though...:reject:

Back
Top Bottom