Enhanced search feature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
The search feature has been enhanced. You can now easily search for your own posts or threads in each specific forum by clicking the 'Search' link at the top navigation bar and selecting various options.

Still being tweeked so if there are any glitches/problems post here.

newsearch.jpg

To search more specifically you can always still select "Advanced Search" from the Search drop down and search words by thread title only or keywords + your username, etc.

But ironically, the Search feature still does not include this forum (Inside Broadcast) in its searches. :tongue:

Not sure what you mean. I just did a few searches in this forum just fine.

Well, that isn't working for (and probably also other non-moderators). I never see search results from this forum.
I would expect the new search feature 'View all your posts (in this forum)' to include my previous post ("But ironically..."). Instead, I get a no results page. Similarly, searching for the word 'banned' does not include the 'Banned members' thread. And posts from this forum are not included in the 'New posts' screen.

It's as if Inside Broadcast does not exist... :uhoh:

Ah ok I logged in as a regular member and saw what you where talking about.

Basically this forum is for mods and admins only to post threads re: announcements, etc. But we set it now so that members can search it.

Back
Top Bottom