"Edge Alert" Warning Light!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anirban

Acrobat
I think it would be cool if Interference put some kind of bright red warning light on the first page that notifies all of us when Edge is posting and where. By the way, this whole Edge-posting-on-interference thing is the coolest thing ever. :drool:

Last edited:
No, better would be a really loud. "WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP" coming out of our computer speakers that you could here from at least 2 doors up the street:lol:

When he is on, does his name show up in the "browsing the forum" list? I have yet to be around when he is.

He probably hides his status, so if and when we figure it out we won't bother him while he's on.

Just my two cents.

the only way i could think of doing it is if you posted an article in bold letters on top of the index page. but that would be a big pain in the arse! it was just an idea... i'm just completely fascinated with the idea of him posting. i'd be happy even if i couldn't post and all i could do was keep refreshing and seeing what he writes!

Not gonna happen folks... lol.... unless of course Edge requested it himself.

But then again, why would he want to know when he's on? ;)

I think that's probably the worst thing you could do. He'd be posting in a thread about, say, the tour, and get bombarded by 18 million members with 18 million different unrelated questions. See the Electrical Storm thread. I think that sort of stuff is cool when he posts his own general "Yo whatup" threads, but if he's putting his 2 cents into a thread on a specific topic, everyone should try and keep it relatively on topic.

Well I was on an average of 10 hours yesterday and when I left work to pick up my daughter, he came on. I wouldn't have even heard the whoop whoop.

Bonsloveslave I need to know the story behind your avatar.

youtwohearts said:
Bonsloveslave I need to know the story behind your avatar.

Ummmmmmm I'm a thief? :uhoh:

Somebody posted that pick in PLEBA a few years ago, I cropped it and made it my avatar. It's from an Elevation California show but no it's not me :sigh:

i guess i didn't realize how many people actually frequent this site. most of the threads i look at there's a lot of the same people. i guess it wouldn't be a good idea either ... i'm sure edge just wants to pop in every now and then survey how fans talk normally (and then sometimes f&%@ up the mainstream!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom