Donations for New Server are needed! Please Read.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
As many of you know, the Interference.com forum/site has been quite slower than normal and at times offline for short spans of time.

Basically, we've out grown the main server the site is currently using and we MUST purchase a new one. If a new server is not purchased ASAP, the site will continue to slow down and become even less accessible.

Currently the Premium Membership and minimal advertising cover the montly operating costs of multiple servers which operate the entire scope of Interference.com. These membership fees were not created to fund a new server, as I was trying to keep the cost of membership at a minimum.

I am hoping that we can raise $2500, which will cover the cost of a new server that meets our needs, as well as the tax and shipping costs.

If you'd like to help make this happen and keep things running please consider making a donation.

To donate via PayPal use this link (this is the preferred method as it has the least merchant fees):
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/busin...Feedback&no_shipping=1&cn=Comments+(optional)

To donate via Amazon.com use this link (Please only use this if you can't donate via PayPal or by postal mail):
http://www.amazon.com/paypage/P22PPV3T5I2AA8

If you'd prefer to send a check or money order, please email me at donate@interference.com and ask for the mailing address.

I appreciate your support for the site, and as soon as donations start coming in I will post a tally on the site.

Thanks so much,

Joel Tanner

Although we have not completed raising the money for the new server, getting a new server could NOT wait. We were dragggggggggggggggggging so bad... So I went ahead and ordered it, tested it, and now it's live :D ... and FAST.

However....
We still need to finish raising the money to pay for it.

I will be updating the $$ tally today.

Ok... so sorry this is so late, but ive been kinda busy...

Updated tally...

$1449 (58% of the $2500 goal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom