Default Posts per Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fah

Blue Crack Addict
Earlier today I was messing around and somehow my default posts per thread (number of posts that are shown on one page of a thread) changed from 50 to 30. I went in to fix it and I can't get back to 50.

:help:

That's the strange thing...it just seems to have disappeared and I know I had 50 because when threads got upto 500 posts I was at 10 pages.

You would not be the first to call me crazy but it's true ~ really :yes:

beli said:
The maximum used to be 50 but it changed to 30 a while ago back when all that 500 posts per thread rule came in.

I think.

I think you could be correct :yes:

But that still doesn't explain why it would just change suddenly today...oh wait, it was Friday the 13th today :shifty:

beli said:
The maximum used to be 50 but it changed to 30 a while ago back when all that 500 posts per thread rule came in.

I think.

That sounds familiar.. quite possible.

beli said:
Maybe you only just noticed today?

PS Its Saturday afternoon on the 14th

Nice try but no...it was still showing upto 50 posts per page up until I went to change my avatar, changed my mind because I couldn't decide, and then it was at 30. I went in and tried to change it back to 50 but there was no 50 only 30.

And it is now Saturday morning on the 14th....just :wink:

You probably had not changes/saved your profile since the change..... which has been quite awhile ago. 50 is no longer an option.

Back
Top Bottom