Credit for News/Content Submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleasai

Rock n' Roll Doggie
This may sound weird, but I actually thought of this idea as I was coming out of R.E.M. sleep this morning. I only just now remembered it. Anyways, as you know all of the content inside the "Content" folder are either submitted by SalomeU2000 or HelloAngel. I don't know why that is but they're doing a great job in any case. :up: Now before I mention my idea please look at the following excerpt from an article in said forum...

SIGNIFICANT TOURS

CASE STUDY #6 THE ELEVATION TOUR
By: David Yanks

The beginning of a rock ?n? roll band?s touring career is pretty standard...

Am I really the only one in Interland who doesn't know people by their real names here? My suggestion is that when submitting articles, that we also place their alias next to the persons real name. For example...

SIGNIFICANT TOURS

CASE STUDY #6 THE ELEVATION TOUR
By: David Yanks (Ouizy)

The beginning of a rock ?n? roll band?s touring career is pretty standard...

Thanks for your time. :wave: And thanks also to Quizy for letting me use him as an example :wink:

I've been able to put a few together just because some stories have sounded familiar, but it would nice if the authors were at least asked if their screen name could be included...:yes:

K, I really don't wanna be a whinny biatch but can I at least have *some* kind of confirmation that someone in the mod department read this? :sigh:

sure I read it
it's up to HelloAngel as far as I'm concerned though

perhaps you could pm her a link to this thread

Dude chill.. I've shown it to Elvis. He just got back from a trip so.. he needs to catch up.

Cleasai,

Currently, the Content forum is a new thing, and has only been used as a means to post articles for Interference.com (our main site). Elvis, SalomeU200 and I are the only ones who can post or "publish" content as of yet into this Content "database."

Regarding forum names being placed into by lines -
The authors elect how they identify themselves in their article(s). Some have chosen to use their forum names within, others have chosen a more journalistic format and used their "real" names. At this time, I have no plans to put their forum name in their articles, but like I said, it's up to each author - and it's not a matter of the author being "asked" to do so.

Back
Top Bottom