Creating your own album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're still working on this but once it's fixed (hopefully soon)...

> click on user cp - upper nav bar
> pictures and Albums (left side menu)
> set up your album name and description and click submit.

To add pics, open the album and follow the prompts.

The problem for some seems to be that you can create an album, but after you save it it redirects you back to the main forum page and you cant upload pics or edit it or anything, it just redirects you to the forum home page.

I told Jeff (Tech Admin) about this problem and he's working on it.

Thank you guys!!!:kiss:

ER.... ONE MORE THING..I DIDNT WANT TO START A NEW THREAD FOR THIS but...is there a way to send a multiple mesages to your friends instead of one by one? like we used to do from the buddy list.. In case i want to wwish everyone a great we:)ekend ect.. and just send a bulk message....:)

Yes click on quick links at the top, then open contact pop up, and you can select all the friends there you want to send a pm to.

Right now I believe it is.

Though regular members should still be able to use the galleries from the main site page interference.com and then click on PHOTOS.

Do you mean from the gallery? I think Andy needs to upgrade the software still for that.. but the pictures shouldnt be lost.

There are two different types of albums.. if you make an album in your profile, it should work fine. If you're trying to use the old 'gallery' I'm not sure you can make a new album right now, but if you can it shouldn't disappear.

Back
Top Bottom