Come on Mods!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwtape2

Blue Crack Addict
Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Dr
I like the mods and think they do a great job. That said I am really pissed off by them for letting a personal attack on me slide and then suggesting that I'm being too sensitive. Getting offended by having a picture of you photoshopped into Hannibal Lector and having that poster hint that it was meant to be crude and cruel must just be me being too sensitive. Punish that poster and make it clear to the rest of the forum that this behavior is wrong. Do your fucking job! :down:

I like the mods and think they do a great job. That said I am really pissed off by them for letting a personal attack on me slide and then suggesting that I'm being too sensitive. Getting offended by having a picture of you photoshopped into Hannibal Lector and having that poster hint that it was meant to be crude and cruel must just be me being too sensitive. Punish that poster and make it clear to the rest of the forum that this behavior is wrong. Do your fucking job! :down:

Don't you think that saying the mods here don't do their ":censored: job" is a personal attack on them? You didn't like being personally attacked but you'll attack the mods and tell them how to do their job.

I'm not aware of the incident you're talking about but I have seen you name the people on this forum who had put you on ignore. I think it's a bit odd for you to be portraying yourself as some sort of victim but then publicly attack forum members or blab about what they've done to annoy or hurt you. Whatever issue you have with other people here is probably best resolved in private.

I like the mods and think they do a great job.

Obviously, you don't think that...because...

Do your fucking job! :down:

As Lara said, you are upset about being personally attacked, and then you do the same thing to us? :down: I find that very insulting and hypocritical.

It's not as though we ignored the issue. It was addressed, and action that we felt was right was taken. I'm sorry if we didn't handle it to your liking, but we do our jobs the way that we feel is appropriate.

You would have been much better off contacting us in private. This was not the way to go about this at all. I have been contacted in private by members many times who disagreed with something I'd done, and I always replied and discussed it with them. Key points though: they contacted me privately, and they were polite. Doing that tends to get better results. I appreciate members who care enough to maturely discuss issues privately, and I think that they appreciate that I listen to them and reply, even if we ultimately just have to agree to disagree.

Screwtape, seriously wtf? I deleted the post as soon as it was reported, and contacted the member who posted it. I also emailed you in private, nicely, and in return you come here and yell at us to do our fucking job? If you didnt get my email check your spam folder. I meant what I said in my email to you. I think you need consider taking a break from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom