Chatroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Can anyone tell me if there is a problem with the java chat on here? I been coming in for yrs and all of a sudden i cannot get in. And its buggin me.
Any help would be appreciated. I have downloaded chat software again so its not that!

gman said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a problem with the java chat on here? I been coming in for yrs and all of a sudden i cannot get in. And its buggin me.
Any help would be appreciated. I have downloaded chat software again so its not that!

Hey gman :wave:

Chat's been down for a while now. Apparently, the server gave up on us (I suspect it was overwhelmed by the sparkling wit and intelligent conversations that are so frequently part of chat ;))

We do have a temporary home at the moment, but I can't remember the details off hand. Rumour has it proper chat should be back soon anyway.

I'll post the details of how to get into emergency chat when I get home from work.

Cheers
Tanya

UKTan, I'll take advantage of your instructions too. It's been so long since we've talked ... I've almost forgotten your name! :wink:

hi tan pal. Wassup? Hope yer well. Was starting to miss the banter and didnt know wat was wrong wi the chat. Glad to know it will be back soon. Will catch ya some point no doubt. Cheers and tatti bye for now.

hey hey HEY

So it really isn't just me then? This sort of thing seems to follow me around, what the hell am I supposed to do when I come back from the pub steamin? Talk to the goldfish? Well, to be honest I do that too, but come on people I miss the opportunity to spread my chat wit across the planet.

PS Got my tix through! Yeah baby.

notlarry said:
So it really isn't just me then? This sort of thing seems to follow me around, what the hell am I supposed to do when I come back from the pub steamin? Talk to the goldfish? Well, to be honest I do that too, but come on people I miss the opportunity to spread my chat wit across the planet.
i'm sure the goldfish wouldn't mind the company though :sexywink:

Ah but even the goldfish has standards. I can see it in his eyes that I bore him, sometimes he pretends to be asleep when I come in, just to avoid the drunken ramblings.

notlarry said:
Ah but even the goldfish has standards. I can see it in his eyes that I bore him, sometimes he pretends to be asleep when I come in, just to avoid the drunken ramblings.

awww.... :(

Made me laugh though! :)

KhanadaRhodes said:

Just to clear something up..... are these wee huggy winky things for the boring drunk or the snobby fish? He's looking kinda smug right now, I think he knows he's found someone far more interesting than me. Don't go giving him any ideas, the last one made a run for it in a crazy pelicans mouth..... it's a long story.

notlarry said:
Just to clear something up..... are these wee huggy winky things for the boring drunk or the snobby fish? He's looking kinda smug right now, I think he knows he's found someone far more interesting than me. Don't go giving him any ideas, the last one made a run for it in a crazy pelicans mouth..... it's a long story.
lol, they're for you. the only thing i would do to a fish is eat it. :macdevil:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, they're for you. the only thing i would do to a fish is eat it. :macdevil:

Good on ya, the little bleeder is hiding in his miniature sunken galleon now. That'll teach him. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom