Change Forum Appearance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's like the website is sick :sad: so pale... we should all bring it some chicken soup and a blanket!

Whatever you guys change, please do not ever change the blue colour :sad: Without the blue we wouldn't have the blue crack anymore!

no, more the white, it's almost like a funeral where someone doesn't want to be burried in black clothes.... :sad: so depressing!

In vBulletin, Andy could use the default color scheme as an option, and allow users to select that in their control panel. Techincally, he could load as many themes as he wanted and users can select which ones they want to use.

Any chance we can change the forum they way the journals have been? Not necessarily with skins, but customisable colours and stuff. That would be awesome.

Andy has already told me that it will not happen. Sorry.

We were supposed to be getting a new skin 'design' though, a more modern updated look, but it seems like that is on hold for now.

oy vey, you people are missing the point!

when you work in an office it is very difficult - nay, I would say damn near impossible to browse this particular site with any kind of tact when it's BRIGHT FRICKING BLUE!

I'm just asking for the option to have a different theme that some of us can choose to use if we want to.

LOL, it doesn't seem to matter anyhow :crack:

Perhaps, I don't know, you should actually WORK when you're at work rather than being on the blue crack? :wink:

I don't know about elfa, but it's my blue crack addiction that gets me through work. :giggle:

BTW: I'm currently using the Tools/Internet Options/Accessibility tip that Sicy gave earlier in the thread and I have to say while white crack is much less conspicuous than the blue version, I'm pretty certain the color smilies in conjuction with my increased drool production will be a pretty clear indicator to fellow co-workers that I'm not working on 'work'. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom